My mother and my mother-in-law are both realtors. I speak to a lot of agents and real estate media contacts around the country daily, a lot of my friends are moving and well, I'm a home owner so that keeps me thinking about the market far to much. And for the past five years at The Week magazine I have been writing this weekly spread. Five years, 1 theme a week- yes, that's over 250 real estate spreads! Why have I been waiting so long to share them with you!?!
- This book features Jonathan Talbot, my father's art.
- In a total unbiased opinion, his work is amazing.
- You can see 33 full color images and learn what materials went into making them.
- There is a conversation between him and Prof. Snider about artistic process and more.
- There is an essay about the history of collage by art historian Andrew Mavrick.
- It will look good on your coffee table
- The images are thoughtful, energizing & deliberate. Much of what is missing from art today.
- It's pretty.
- Allows for insight into a complex thinker and unique mind.
- It's my Dad!!
Check out my latest post on The Captured photoblog on TheWeek.com. Micaela Walker is an amazing photographer, mother and Vice President of Extreme Kids and Crew. Influenced by an image of Picasso from Life magazine shoot by photographer Gjon Mili, Micaela did a photoshoot of "Light Writing" with the children at Extreme Kids. This post is her story and those pictures.